Kiril Shimko (09.02.1978), Strongman. He graduated from University of Economics. In 2006, he participated in the Super Series by the World strongest Man federation.
He took part in different competitions in countries like Japan, China, Netherlands, France, Czech Republic, Germany and Russia. Guinness record holder, owner of unique records such as:
-Moving a train which consists of 5 carriages
- Moving a transport aircraft il-76 weighing 150 tons paired with other athlete
- being the first in the world in 2008 to move a T-34 tank weighing 30 tons paired with other athlete,
900 kg on 5,10 m.
- moving a dump truck BelAZ weighing 55 tons.
- athlete set a new world record by moving and dragging soviet T-26 tank.
- moving a tower crane weighing 118 tons.
- holding two Yak 52 aircrafts which are taking off in afterburner mode
- dragged the biggest helicopter in the world Mi 26 weighing 35 tons for 20 meters
- lifting up a car with 14 people inside.
-in 2013 Kiril Shimko became the main strongman on Japanese TV show “Giant killer” in which many famous fighters of K-1 are taking part.
Acting career in cinema since 2005, participant of numerous shows and TV programs.
СТОИМОСТЬ, ПРОДОЛЖИТЕЛЬНОСТЬ и ПРОГРАММА ШОУ ВЫСТУПЛЕНИЯ обговаривается с заказчиком
Заказать шоу :